- Standard Adult Size LIfe Jackets
What to Bring
- Alternative Sized Life Jackets if Necessary
- Refill with Fuel/Oil Before Returning
- Valid Photo ID (Drivers License or Passport)
- Credit Card
- Minimum Age to Rent: 21
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1350 lbs
- Advance Cancellation (8 days or more prior to delivery date): Full refund of deposit subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Short Notice Cancellation (7 days or less prior to delivery date): Loss of deposit with option to reschedule.
- No Refunds for Early Returns
Rental Terms and Conditions:
- Payments: First payment of $200 is required at time of booking and will be taken on our online system via credit card. The remaining balance will be charged via credit card seven days prior to arrival. If alternate payment options are preferred, they must be received prior to the final charge date.
- Cancellation Policy: Advance Cancellation (8 days or more prior to reservation date) - Full refund of deposit subject to a $25 cancellation fee Short Notice Cancellation (7 days or less prior to delivery date) - Loss of deposit with option to reschedule. *No Refunds for Early Returns*
- PLEASE NOTE: You are required to present valid photo identification (Driver's License or Passport) and credit card at the time of delivery. You will be required to sign a security waiver upon delivery.
- Due to the high volume of boat rentals, it is important that you arrive at your meeting location on time. A $50 fee will be charged to the credit card on file for arrivals more than 10 minutes past the scheduled meeting time upon delivery and pick up.
- Pontoon must be refilled with fuel/oil upon return. Failure to refill fuel/oil will result in a charge to the credit card on file for the cost of fuel/oil plus a $25 service fee.
- Any missing items or damages incurred to the Pontoon will be charged to the credit card on file.
Boating Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement:
IN CONSIDERATION of being given the opportunity to utilize any boats/Watercraft in recreational Activities during my rental of one of (JP's Northwoods Rentals, LLC dba Northwoods Pontoon Rentals) I, for myself, my personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin: 1. ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of Boating Activities, both on water and land based, and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity; 2. FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a) BOATING ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISKS AND DANGERS of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death ("Risks"); (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or the negligence of the Releases named below; (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity; 3. AGREE AND WARRANT that I will examine and inspect each Boat and Activity in which I take part and that, if I observe any condition which I consider to be unacceptably hazardous or dangerous, I will refuse to take part in the Activity until the condition has been corrected to my satisfaction; I also acknowledge that I understand the State of Wisconsin and Town Ordinance Boating Laws and will abide by them. 4. HEREBY RELEASE, discharge, and covenant not to sue JP's Northwoods Rentals, LLC dba Northwoods Pontoon Rentals or the, their administrators, agents, volunteers, and employees, (each considered one of the Releases herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in party by the negligence of the Releases or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations; and further agree that if, despite this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement, I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of these Releases, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability damage, or cost which any may incur as the result of such claim.
I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.